Frequently Asked Questions
#1. What does the course cover?
The Master Your Mindset With Journaling course and workbook include modules/sections on:
- Practising gratitude (boosts happiness + relieves stress)
- Set goals and intentions (boosts motivation + positive thinking)
- Self-care (takes care of emotional, physical and mental needs)
- Affirmations (improves self-esteem, self-worth and confidence)
- Journal prompts (shadow work, inner healing + personal growth)
It also has lessons on:
- How to turn journaling into a habit
- My best journaling tips for success
- How to find your self-worth
- Different types of journaling technique
- A detailed explanation of my Countdown method (the method I used - and still use - to improve my mindset through journaling)
I've also included three free bonuses designed to help you get even more out of your daily journal practise:
- 200+ journal prompts
- Countdown method printable journal
- Habit tracker to create a journal habit
#2. Will I get a copy of the workbook sent to my house?
No, the course and workbook are both digital products.
This means that, once your payment has gone through and you've logged in, you'll get instant access to ALL of the course material, the workbook, and all of the free bonuses straight away.
The workbook is a pdf file.
#3. Is Master Your Mindset With Journaling good for people who are new to journaling?
The course includes my best journaling tips, including how to create a journal habit if you're new.
#4. Is the course good for people who are experienced at journaling?
The course aims to help you improve your mindset through journaling. If your current journal practise doesn't already do this for you, you'll definitely learn more through this course and workbook.
#5. Will journaling help my mental health?
Master Your Mindset With Journaling aims to improve your mindset through journaling. It's designed to help you feel more positive and redirect negative thinking.
Please read terms and conditions before buying.
It is NOT for treating your mental health as I am not a professional therapist, counsellor, psychologist or psychiatrist.
If you are seeking guidance for your mental health problems, please seek professional help.
#6. Will there be any additional costs once I've bought the course and workbook?
Once you've enrolled and paid the initial fee, you have total access to the course, as well as any updates and upgrades, for the entire time the course is open.
#7. Is there a time limit to take the course?
No, you can take the course as quickly or as slowly as you like.
You can even refer back to previous modules and lessons that you've already taken.
#8. Is there a guarantee?
I would ever want you to feel unsatisfied with any of my courses or workbooks.
*If you can show that you've tried all of the techniques, you're not feeling any difference in your mindset, and you're unhappy with the course/workbook, I offer a 30-day moneyback guarantee.